AVS ENGINEERS ACADEMY announces exclusive batches for General Studies and Engineering Aptitude. These Batches are exclusively designed to cover the non-technical portion of ESE paper-1. The classes will be conducted by experienced faculties of AVS ENGINEERS ACADEMY. Study material with effective presentation and latest updates will be provided to score well.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basic of Material Science and Enginerring.
- Information and Communication technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Basic of Energy and Environment:Conservation, Environmental Pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basic of Project Management.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession.
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social economic and industrial development.
- Engineering Aptitude covering logical reasoning and Analytical ability.
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.